Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goals for 2012

Well it is that time of year again... when people make their resolutions for the coming year.  Last year I heard on a radio station that I listen to a really great idea.  Instead of all sorts of complicated resolutions that you won't keep up with... select a word for the next year.  I liked this idea... So, last year my word was "Healed" I think that a full healing of all that I have gone through will take time, but I feel I am on the right road.  I also feel like I have come a long way in being "Healed"

I started thinking about what I want my word for the coming year to be... I still have a couple going through my head but I like Square, Balanced,and Motivated hmmm not sure.  I like these words because I have numerous goals for the coming year and they all sorta fit into these words.  Loose weight, make sure I am eating healthy, Take a picture Everyday, Simplify, Declutter, get any outstanding financial stuff lined out... things like that.  So, I still have a little while to decide... I'll let you know.

What would your word be?  Do you make new year resolutions?

Love,
April

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I like this idea! So it might be a little after the new year but maybe I will think about my word. I like your goal (word) for both this year and last :) I think you are doing quite awesomely!

    Talk to you later!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete