Well... It's been another morning of not getting up on time. I may have to rethink the wake up time I am not 100% sure I can pull a 4:30 wake up. hmmm
At any rate today is going more smoothly than yesterday!
Yesterday's got done:
- one load of Laundry put away ( in a house where there are 5 people making dirty laundry) Laundry is pretty much a daily event around here.
- Made a list of things that need to be getting done better ( went over during dinner... more on that in a minute)
- Cleaned my desk (It looks so much better now and I can find what I am looking for! Yippee!
- I posted about my to do list
Pretty much not a lot on my to do list got done... but a few things off the list were done. For instance a major dishes disaster when someone didn't do the chore they were set. Took me most of the day to get the dishes and kitchen cleaned up. Anyway...
Today's To Do List:
- Call and reschedule Baby Check up ( I did manage to get all of the upcoming events entered into the calendar this morning and realized I have to reschedule this)
- Go to Bank - could wait until tomorrow
- Clean out Frig
- Make chore list - and check off list for what a clean kitchen looks like
- Meal Planning - Coupons to go with
- Start some Laundry
- Post some pics for Photography on Facebook and on photo blog
- Call on CPR and First Aid classes for daycare certification
- If time clean bathrooms
I think I can get all of this done and if my back holds up (I'm over 6 months prego and do daycare - a lot of bending over etc. Not so good for this Mamma 's back) I am praying for my back to hold up and for a smooth day of getting things done.
On a completely separate note. Our little Family Meeting Ended with me yelling... at the teenager in the house... the person who had not done chores set... Let's just say that the button that was pushed was extremely sensitive. Teenager attitude on top of very tired Mamma that spend most of the day trying to fix what was not done. Excuses of I was tired (from Wrestling practice and training) really doesn't fly! This Mamma is in constant back pain and tired is a all the time thing so that was the worst possible thing to say. I ended my lovely yelling fit with you do the job until the d*** job is done! I then left the table. Not one of my most proud mothering moments. Yes, he had it coming... Yes, It needed to be said... No, I didn't need to loose my temper and yell at him the way I did! So, I vow to try to not loose it again. I really need a lot of grace in the area right now. Tired Mamma's and Teenage attitudes do not mix well! :-)
That's all for now!