Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Think I Can... Getting Organized... Today's to do List

Well... Today has not gone as planned.  That is putting it mildly!  I had planned on posting this this morning before I got the kids up for school.  That didn't happen... I apparently thought I needed more sleep.  I've tried numerous times through out the day to post and each time... no go... Oh, Well!  It's 4pm here, but I am still going to post because this is something I am starting to do to help me see the progress in my day.  Also, I want to share some of the things I do to help plan that help me stay organized and help me get everything that I have to do done. 

My plan is to make my to do list for the next day the night before and then see how much I can get done the next day.  I have a problem with setting way more to get done than I can possibly do in a day.  So, I am going to try to be realistic!  

Today's To Do List:
Put away clean laundry
Start cleaning dirty laundry
Make a list of things to go over in tonights Family Meeting 
Make updated chore list
Clean my desk including the bills folder 
Post to Blog and Facebook
Blog Blog and Shows
Clean out Frig
Clean Bathrooms
Coupons for meal planning
Call about CPR and First Aid Class


Funny now that I am looking at this there is no way I could have gotten all of this done in a day and I have been feeling discouraged all day because I felt like I couldn't get anything done.  LOL 

I plan to include a piece starting tomorrow on how I did the day before and what my to do's are for that day.  I think this will help in the getting and staying organized.  

That's all for now~
April

No comments:

Post a Comment