Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Well Merry Christmas to you all!  I can not believe how fast time is going by.  Today is Christmas Eve, Eve... I don't know why I have always like to say that!  All the Christmas preparations are made... I think.  


This year is a little different.  Cody and Garrett will be spending Christmas with their Dad so we had our Christmas with them last weekend. So, we kind of are getting to have Christmas is spurts all spread out.  I must admit.  I am going to miss them so much! Them not being here does make me sad.  I know they will have fun at their Dad's house though.  


I will still get to watch Caelan have his Christmas morning and I think that will be really fun! (Hehe as she laughs... he thinks he isn't getting anything "cool" this year...typical 13 year old)  anyway I can't wait to see his face when he opens his gifts. 


 It has been a very nice Christmas Season for us.  We put up the tree, made cookies, and all that good stuff.  It has been fun.  Cody and Garrett had a great time last weekend opening their gifts.  They had all this week to play with them before going to their Dad's.  Caelan didn't have as much fun last weekend because he has had to wait... kinda torture! He has been counting down the days since then  :-)  


Cody got a Leapster Explorer... He is super excited!

One of Garrett's favorites... he played with this the most

Love how this captures everyone watching Garrett! :-)

He loved playing with the paper

Getting help opening the box

Ya!  Cars slippers

Cody's new scooter!  He was so excited!

just love how sweet and innocent he looks in this one... what a handsome little boy!

We wish you all a very safe and happy Christmas!  We have much to be thankful for... we are so blessed!

Love, 
April

No comments:

Post a Comment