Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Day of First's!


Cody in front of his school on his first day of school!
Caelan on his first day as a Freshman in High School!

This past Monday was the first day of school for two of my Kiddo's.  It was a day of firsts.  First day of High School for Caelan!  First day of Kindergarten for Cody!  It was a day filled with excitement, and nerves.  Caelan took the bus for the first time!  He said that he really likes High School and that he likes all of his teachers.  I took Cody for his first day to make sure he was settled and comfortable.  He did great and said he loved it!  Cody's Dad came all the way from Albuquerque to pick him up after school!  I thought that was awesome!  They went and got Ice Cream and later dinner!  What a special treat for Cody!  It was also a day of first for me.  The first day of many to come that I rise even earlier to make sure that everyone gets off to their detinations on time and with everything they need for the day.  It was a good day!

Cody eating breakfast
Garrett eating breakfast

Caelan didn't really want his picture taken, but I told him his Mom is a photographer... get over it! LOL



Cody is all ready to rock out at his first day of school!






Our Puppy Kira was really sure why everyone was up so early... can I go back to sleep now!


Garrett was my helper he was taking pictures too!
Cody in front of his school!  Can't believe how grown up he is!
Cody at his desk in his classroom







No comments:

Post a Comment