Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Southern Drawl...

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks small comments from my Texas born Son and Husband that I now have a southern drawl... especially when saying certain words.

I can't deny it as I have noticed that I have picked up the Texas Twang a bit also... LOL

Words that I have noticed are much more Twangy: Well, Caelan, ??*&#  I am not sure what other ones there are but I am thinking it is a growing list. :-)

I am also not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing...hmmm

Jury is still out on that one!

I am having a good week and so are all the boys.

I am going to start posting everyday... if I can... LOL

I have a lot of catching up to do about the past couple of months, and all that has been going on in our world.

Ta Ta for now!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment