Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Helping out a Friend...


When all of the craziness that has happened this past year started I had no idea that in less than a year I would actually feel grateful that though it was hard and a true trial  with God’s help I have come out on top!  I am healing and have found that having gone through this allows me to be able to help others who are going through something really difficult too.  I have a good friend who is going through a rough time that is somewhat similar to what I went through.  Being able to offer support and understanding because I went through something so similar helps me feel good.  I am glad that I am able to help her.  At least since all that hard trying stuff had to happen this past year at least I am able to use those experiences to help other people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment