Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I Think I Can... Getting Organized... To Do List

Good Morning!

So obviously I didn't post yesterday... It was one of those day's where at the end of the day you go... where did the day go?  We had a very busy day yesterday!

I had a baby check up.  Baby Chaeli is doing great!  Growing, moving, heart rate good, all good!  I start going every two weeks now and have an ultrasound next visit.  :-)

Cody and Caelan had check ups in the afternoon as well.  So, I got home from my appointment (Thank goodness Brian was off yesterday and helped watch kiddo's)  I made them lunch and they played a little before it was time for me to go get the boys from school.  Garrett and one of my babysitting kids stayed at home with Brian for nap time.  The other babysitting kiddo came with me and we went and got the boys and headed to the doctor office.

The boys are doing great!  Aside from Caelan not being happy that he isn't taller than he is... (shhh don't tell him I told you)  All is good!  

So, I didn't get any of my list done yesterday or really the day before so today is a catch up day.  


  • Mail Cody's Thank You 
  • Posts
  • Bills
  • List of people to Sis for Shower
  • Dates in Calendar
  • Call Caelan's Orthodontist
  • Laundry
  • Etsy 
  • Clean boys bathroom
  • Take a look at Cody's fundraiser stuff that he got from School


Today I thought I would add some of my schedule so you can see how I try to fit in the stuff I need to to in my daily routine.  We are on a schedule because if we aren't I end up running around like a chicken with my head cut off to get kids int he car in time to pick up kids from school etc.  


  • Up at 4:30 for quiet time... so far this isn't happening!  I need my sleep!
  • Get ready 5am - yes I do get up at 5am to get ready 
  • Get boys up 6am
  • leave house at 7:20 (why do I get the boys up so early if we don't leave until 7:20... I have learned that giving yourself some room on time is a good idea.  I have already had some trouble getting boys up so having time to get them up and give them time to wake up before I rush them around helps us all be in a better mood!
  • We relax a little when we get home - G likes to watch cartoons sometimes and sometimes plays.  I feed Ms. C (9months old)  and then she plays for a while.  
  • C goes down for a nap right around 9 and that gives me a little time to get a few things done... usually kitchen cleanup and maybe start working on a post or facebook/ news time
  • C gets up at around 10 
  • C2 gets here around 11:15  - kiddos play for a while.
  • I start lunch around 11:30 so they have time to eat and have "quiet time" watch an educational cartoon for a few min. to start to calm down and get ready for nap time.
  • I have the boys start nap time right around 1:15 because it takes them a little bit to fall asleep.  That gives them time for an hour nap before I need to wake them up to go get Cody from School
  • Pick up Cody 2:55
  • Come home and depending on the day they play for a few and then we go get Caelan or if Caelan has wrestling stuff they just play until 4:30
  • 4:30 is pick up time. 
  • Cody sits down for homework
  • I make lunches for the next day 
  • Start dinner depending on what I am making leaving time for it to be ready for us to sit down and eat around 5:45.
  • Bath Time around 6:30 G first then Cody - Cody has started doing chores (feeding dog and helping clean up after dinner so while he does that G gets his bath.  
  • 7 is quiet time - we watch a show or if we are running behind read some books.
  • Bed time is at 8 for the boys.  This leaves time for Brian and I to spend a little time together before I go to bed at 10.  It is Caelan's bed time at 10 as well.  


We are not super strict on most of this, but it's good to have a rough outline to follow so that it is easier to keep on track.  :-)

That's all for now!
~April



No comments:

Post a Comment