Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Think I Can... Getting Organized... This is the way forward!



Well, here we go with take 2... I just typed out this whole post and then some how deleted it!  Darn! LOL I have no idea how I managed to do that!

I've been a busy bee the past couple days and haven't posted anything... so I am going to get us caught up!

Friday:

  • I  called and rescheduled baby appointment
  • cleaned out frig
  • Made chore list and check off list
  • Started Laundry
  • Blogged! :-)
  • Posted pics to Facebook - sorry didn't get them posted to blog


So I did pretty good on Friday getting stuff done!  Only didn't get 2 1/2 things done

Saturday:

  • I made the grocery list
  • Went to the bank
  • Went to the grocery store with my two youngest kiddos - for those of you who have kids or have had kiddos you know that this was quite the chore especially being prego.  I was one tired Mamma when we got home.
  • We came home and put all the groceries away and I vegged out for the rest of the afternoon.


Sunday:

  • The little boys and I cleaned the fish bowls. (We have 4 Beta's 1 for each of the boys)  The boys had fund doing it and so did I 
  • We went to church
  • After church we came home for lunch and rest time.


Monday:

  • We got a whole lot of cleaning done!
  • The boys cleaned their rooms
  • Cody helped me with Laundry and Vacuming
  • Caelan mowed the yard and did some clean up stuff that was needing done outside
  • Brian was fixing my computer
  • I swept the kitchen floor
  • I cleaned up the kitchen 
  • Brian grilled and we ate a delicious dinner!


My To Do for Today:

  • Fill out Caelan's Dentist paperwork ( he goes this afternoon so this is already done)
  • Clean up kitchen - run dishwasher, unload, and reload - I have a feeling that my kitchen cleaning helper is not going to be up to helping me later today.
  • Go to store and get "easy to eat" food for Caelan - I don't think he is going to be able to eat anything but soft stuff for the next couple of days.
  • Post Tuesday Testimony
  • Post pics to Blog
  • Call on CPR and First Aid Classes
  • Clean bookshelf in  playroom
  • If time clean bathrooms.
Well here is to a busy, productive day!

That's all for now!
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment