Well, here we go with take 2... I just typed out this whole post and then some how deleted it! Darn! LOL I have no idea how I managed to do that!
I've been a busy bee the past couple days and haven't posted anything... so I am going to get us caught up!
- I called and rescheduled baby appointment
- cleaned out frig
- Made chore list and check off list
- Started Laundry
- Blogged! :-)
- Posted pics to Facebook - sorry didn't get them posted to blog
So I did pretty good on Friday getting stuff done! Only didn't get 2 1/2 things done
- I made the grocery list
- Went to the bank
- Went to the grocery store with my two youngest kiddos - for those of you who have kids or have had kiddos you know that this was quite the chore especially being prego. I was one tired Mamma when we got home.
- We came home and put all the groceries away and I vegged out for the rest of the afternoon.
- The little boys and I cleaned the fish bowls. (We have 4 Beta's 1 for each of the boys) The boys had fund doing it and so did I
- We went to church
- After church we came home for lunch and rest time.
- We got a whole lot of cleaning done!
- The boys cleaned their rooms
- Cody helped me with Laundry and Vacuming
- Caelan mowed the yard and did some clean up stuff that was needing done outside
- Brian was fixing my computer
- I swept the kitchen floor
- I cleaned up the kitchen
- Brian grilled and we ate a delicious dinner!
My To Do for Today:
- Fill out Caelan's Dentist paperwork ( he goes this afternoon so this is already done)
- Clean up kitchen - run dishwasher, unload, and reload - I have a feeling that my kitchen cleaning helper is not going to be up to helping me later today.
- Go to store and get "easy to eat" food for Caelan - I don't think he is going to be able to eat anything but soft stuff for the next couple of days.
- Post Tuesday Testimony
- Post pics to Blog
- Call on CPR and First Aid Classes
- Clean bookshelf in playroom
- If time clean bathrooms.
Well here is to a busy, productive day!
That's all for now!