So, yesterday was one of those weird days where I felt like I was struggling just to keep up with the flow of the day.
What did I get done?
- I cleaned up the kitchen
- Called on the CPR and First Aid Class
- Didn't make it to the Life Group Meeting Last night :-( I was so wiped out at the end of the day... there just wasn't any way...
- Made my posts! :-)
- Did not make it to the Bank
- Did not finish, but started putting away clean clothes
- Did not clean the bookshelf in the playroom
So didn't get much done, on the to do list...
Today's To Do List:
I have way more to do today than I am going to be able to get done. HMMM
- Cody's Back to School meeting for parents tonight
- Start Squash Casserole in the Crock Pot
- Check Caelan's Grades
- Fill out Caelan's Wrestling Form online
- Go to the Bank and the Store
- Mail Cody's Thank You
- Put all dates for school and upcoming into Google Calendar
- Start Laundry and finish putting away clothes
- Clean bookshelf in playroom
- Finish cleaning bathrooms
- clean kitchen (I made the announcement that Caelan is back on chore duty tonight) I gave him a break after his dental surgery, but he is feeling better so he can help again.
- Make list of Registration stuff that needs to be done
So as you can see I have A LOT to do today, but the good news I am feeling "with it" so maybe... I think I can... get it all done!
Wish me luck!
That's all for now!