Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I think I can...Getting Organized...To Do List

Howdy everyone!  So, I a little late getting this posted today... sorry about that I just haven't been able to get in gear today.  Oh, well better late than never!

What I got done yesterday:

  • Caelan's Dentist Paperwork
  • Clean up Kitchen
  • Cleaned all but tub in one bathroom
  • Posts
So not really great at getting it all done yesterday... hmmm

Today's To Do List:
  • Clean up kitchen
  • Call on CPR and First Aid Class
  • Life Group Meeting tonight
  • Posts
  • Bank
  • Put away clean clothes
  • Finish cleaning bathrooms
  • Clean bookshelf in playroom
It's pretty far into the day and I have gotten a decent amount done today... hopefully I can finish up being productive!  

That's all for now!
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment