Monday, September 9, 2013

Storm Warning! A Message That I Want to Share

Good Morning!

The most recent series that my church has done was called Storm Warning!  I felt like this message was something I really wanted to share.  The detail and explanation that Pator Jimmy Evan's goes into is more than I could explain or do justice to in a Blog Post.  I hope that you will take the time to listen to these massages.  They are profound!
Storm Warning

I also wanted to share the link to a previous series that goes along the same topic just more details if you enjoyed and found the Storm Warning messages useful and interesting you will enjoy these as well.

Trinity Fellowship Church

If you haven't read the Harbinger I highly suggest it!

Harbinger on Amazon

It's hard to ignore the fact that we live in a fallen world.  When all of the facts start being layed out it is very interesting indeed!

That's all for now!
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment