Thursday, September 5, 2013

I think I can... Getting Organized... To Do List

Howdy!
So, yesterday was one of those weird days where I felt like I was struggling just to keep up with the flow of the day.  

What did I get done?

  • I cleaned up the kitchen
  • Called on the CPR and First Aid Class
  • Didn't make it to the Life Group Meeting Last night :-(  I was so wiped out at the end of the day... there just wasn't any way...
  • Made my posts! :-)
  • Did not make it to the Bank
  • Did not finish, but started putting away clean clothes
  • Did not clean the bookshelf in the playroom
So didn't get much done, on the to do list...

Today's To Do List:
I have way more to do today than I am going to be able to get done.  HMMM 
  • Posts
  • Bills
  • Cody's Back to School meeting for parents tonight 
  • Start Squash Casserole in the Crock Pot
  • Check Caelan's Grades
  • Fill out Caelan's Wrestling Form online
  • Go to the Bank and the Store
  • Mail Cody's Thank You
  • Put all dates for school and upcoming into Google Calendar
  • Start Laundry and finish putting away clothes
  • Clean bookshelf in playroom
  • Finish cleaning bathrooms
  • clean kitchen (I made the announcement that Caelan is back on chore duty tonight)  I gave him a break after his dental surgery, but he is feeling better so he can help again.
  • Make list of Registration stuff that needs to be done
So as you can see I have A LOT to do today, but the good news I am feeling "with it" so maybe... I think I can... get it all done! 

Wish me luck!

That's all for now!
~April

No comments:

Post a Comment